Stuart Thomson and Alex Slowman - two short talks on current research
- Event time: 11:30am until 12:30pm
- Event date: 16th November 2016
- Speaker: Mr Stuart Thomson (School of Physics & Astronomy, University of Edinburgh)
- Speaker: Mr Alexander Slowman (School of Physics & Astronomy, University of Edinburgh)
- Location: Room 2511, James Clerk Maxwell Building (JCMB) James Clerk Maxwell Building Peter Guthrie Tait Road Edinburgh EH9 3FD GB
This Wednesday 16th November we will have two further short talks; one from Stuart Thomson on "Low dimensional models of turbulence" and one from Alex Slowman on "Models of interacting run-and-tumble systems". Each talk will be about 20 minutes with additional time for questions.
This is a roughly weekly series of didactical blackboard talks focussing on some theoretical aspect of Condensed Matter, Biological, and Statistical Physics..