Instrumentation and simulation
Details on the development of detectors, detection techniques and polarimeters led by our group can be accessed in the links below.
- Hodoscope Forward Tagger
Design and construction of the charged particle hodoscope for the Forward Tagger at JLab.
- Nucleon Polarimeter and PID3
Nucleon Polarimeter and PID III at MAMI.
- EdGen Event Generator
Event generator for CLAS12 and MAMI
- Edinburgh Germanium Telescope
a high resolution detector for charged particles
- Edinburgh and PANDA
our activities on the focusing lightguide design in particular
- The Edinburgh particle-ID detector for the CB
Home page of the Edinburgh- Glasgow particle ID detector
- Home page for GEANT4 simulation of the Crystal Ball
Status of our development of the GEANT 4 simulation of the MAMI apparatus
- Home page for the Edinburgh Recoil Polarimeter at the Crystal Ball
Status of our development of the recoil polarimeter