Conference: Control and applications of light at the nanoscale
- Event time: Starts on 2nd September 2013. Runs until 3rd September 2013
- Event dates: 2nd September 2013 to 3rd September 2013
- Location: University of Strathclyde
Invited talks will be given by distinguished international speakers on topics including:
- Surface enhanced spectroscopy
- Nonlinear nanophotonics
- Surface plasmon resonance
- Near field optical detection and excitation.
Contributed abstracts are welcome in the areas of:
- Surface plasmon spectroscopies
- Fluorescence of nano-systems
- Time dependent near field microscopies and specroscopies
- Non-linear nano-optics
- SERS and related techniques
An award will be made for the best student presentation at the meeting.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Prof. Hiromi Okamo (IMS Japan),
- Prof. P. F. Brevet (Lyon), Prof. Jean-Francois Masson (Montreal) and
- Prof. David Richards (King's College).
There will be no registration fee to attend this meeting, attendees should arrange their own accommodation. The university has both on-suite and (cheaper) shared facilities rooms at the Campus Village, which can be booked by directly contacting accommodationglasgow [at] strath.ac.uk.
Registration and abstract submission
See http://ssd.phys.strath.ac.uk/index.php/Nanolight13 for details of registration and abstract submission. Deadline is 31st of July.