The Hunt for Supersymmetric Particles
- Event time: 5:30pm until 7:00pm
- Event date: 13th April 2017
- Speaker: Michela Massimi (University of Edinburgh)
- Speaker: David Malone
- Speaker: Alan Barr ( ATLAS, CERN and the University of Oxford)
- Speaker: Jon Butterworth (University College London)
- Speaker: Tiziano Camporesi (CMS, CERN)
- Speaker: Monica D’Onofrio (ATLAS, CERN and Liverpool University)
- Location: National Museum of Scotland, Chambers Street, Edinburgh
Professor Michela Massimi (Eidyn) and science journalist David Malone chair this panel discussion with CERN physicists Alan Barr (Oxford and ATLAS at CERN), Jon Butterworth (UCL and ATLAS at CERN), Tiziano Camporesi (CERN CMS), and Monica D'Onofrio (Liverpool and ATLAS at CERN). The event is part of the Edinburgh International Science Festival 2017.
The event is also part of Michela’s ongoing project Perspectival Realism, a 5 year investigation generously sponsored by the European Research Council.
This event is ticketed.