Dr P S Clegg
Paul is a member of the following School research institute and research area:
- Self-assembly of colloids at liquid interfaces
- Physics of colloids and nanoparticles dispersed in complex fluids
- Soft composite materials - combining particles, binary fluids, surfactants, liquid crystals, polymers
- Application of soft materials in food, personal care products, energy technologies, ...
At the moment I teach the Lasers and Applications course and also the Macromolecular Physics course (jointly with Rosalind Allen) both for final year BSc and MPhys students. I also organize the Probes of Soft Condensed Matter course for graduate students.
Paul currently offers the following PhD project opportunities:
- Physical Review Letters
- Organic & Biomolecular chemistry
- Langmuir, 33, 18, p. 4537-4542
- Langmuir, 33, 17, p. 4235-4241