All of of our undergraduate degree programmes are accredited by the Institute of Physics.
The following under graduate degree programmes in the School of Physics & Astronomy are accredited by the Institute of Physics:
- BSc Astrophysics
- BSc Computational Physics
- BSc Mathematical Physics
- BSc Physics
- BSc Physics with Meteorology
- BSc Theoretical Physics
- MPhys Astrophysics
- MPhys Computational Physics
- MPhys Mathematical Physics
- MPhys Physics
- MPhys Physics with a Year Abroad
- MPhys Physics with Meteorology
- MPhys Theoretical Physics
The Physics with Meteorology degrees (BSc and MPhys) are also accredited by the Royal Meterological Society.
The following degrees offered by the School of Chemistry are also accredit by the Institute of Physics is addition to the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- BSc Chemical Physics
- MChemPhys Chemical Physics
In addition all MPhys (and MChemPhys) programmes fully obey the academic requirements for Institute of Physics Chartered Physicist status.
More information about degree accreditation is available at the Institute of Physics (IOP) and Societies' websites: