About Experimental Particle Physics seminars
The experimental particle physics seminar series invites speakers from all over Europe to discuss the latest developments at the LHC, accelerator and non-accelerator based neutrino physics, hardware R&D and astroparticle physics.
Please contact Greig Cowan for more information about these seminars.
Next Experimental Particle Physics seminar
Subsequent Experimental Particle Physics seminars
- Event time: 12:00pm until 1:00pm
- Event date: 30th November 2017
- Speaker: Jingbo Wang (UC Davis)
- Location: Room 6201, James Clerk Maxwell Building (JCMB) James Clerk Maxwell Building Peter Guthrie Tait Road Edinburgh EH9 3FD GB
- Event time: 1:00pm until 2:00pm
- Event date: 10th January 2018
- Speaker: Nicola McConkey (University of Sheffield)
- Location: Room 6206, James Clerk Maxwell Building (JCMB) James Clerk Maxwell Building Peter Guthrie Tait Road Edinburgh EH9 3FD GB
Past Experimental Particle Physics seminars
Details of previous Experimental Particle Physics seminars can be found in the following archive page: