Introductory Group Meeting
Please could you tell me if there is anyone who may not be on the mailing list.
The agenda for the meeting
- each person to introduce themselves
- give a few sentences on what they are working on.
- Maximum of 3 minutes per person.
- Feel free to use the whiteboard - but no slides.
2. Discussion of what people would like from the meetings this year.
- what worked well last year.
- new ideas on getting more out of the meetings.
If you would like to know more contact
Meeting Chair - Martin Evans mevans [at] staffmail.ed.ac.uk
- Anthony Wood (a.j.wood-4 [at] sms.ed.ac.uk)
- Peter Mottishaw (peter.mottishaw [at] ed.ac.uk).
This is a weekly series of webinars on theoretical aspects of Condensed Matter, Biological, and Statistical Physics. It is open to anyone interested in research in these areas..