How to apply
Applications are open for entry in September 2020.
The online application link will be available from autumn 2019. You will need to complete an online application which includes two references, transcripts and other supporting documents.
Your application will require supporting information, with translations where applicable, including:
- a transcript of your degree certificate, or an interim transcript if you are yet to graduate, which provides details of degree examinations passed and the marks and grades awarded
- two academic references - either you can provide us with the referees' email addresses and we will send a request by email, or referees can provide a reference on headed paper
- an English language certificate from within the last two years, if applicable
You will need to submit a personal statement which should include the following information:
- your motivation for undertaking this programme
- the skills and experience you have relevant to this programme
- how this programme will benefit your future career plans
Please complete the online application form
The University’s online application system can also be accessed through the degree finder.
When to apply
We accept applications throughout the year but if you are applying for funding we advise that you apply as early as possible as most scholarship deadlines are early in the year and often no later than May or June. It may take several weeks to process your application so international students must ensure you allow sufficient time to apply for a visa as it may take several weeks to process your application.