Seminars in Theoretical Particle Physics
There are a number of seminar series organised by (or of interest to) the Particle Physics Theory research group.
About Particle Physics Theory seminars
The Particle Physics Theory seminar is a weekly series of talks reflecting the diverse interests of the group. Topics include analytic and numerical calculations based on the Standard Model of elementary particle physics, theories exploring new physics, as well as more formal developments in gauge theories and gravity. Find out more about Particle Physics Theory seminars.
Next Particle Physics Theory seminar
- Event time: 2:00pm until 3:00pm
- Event date: 5th October 2022
- Speaker: Paolo Pichini (Uppsala University)
- Location: Higgs Centre Seminar Room, Room 4305, James Clerk Maxwell Building (JCMB) James Clerk Maxwell Building Peter Guthrie Tait Road Edinburgh EH9 3FD GB
About Higgs Centre colloquia
The Higgs Centre Colloquia are a fortnightly series of talks aimed at a wide-range of topical Theoretical Physics issues. Find out more about Higgs Centre colloquia.
Next Higgs Centre colloquium
- Event time: 1:00pm until 2:00pm
- Event date: 7th October 2022
- Speaker: Joaquim Gomis (University of Barcelona)
- Location: Higgs Centre Seminar Room, Room 4305, James Clerk Maxwell Building (JCMB) (James Clerk Maxwell Building (JCMB)) James Clerk Maxwell Building Peter Guthrie Tait Road Edinburgh EH9 3FD GB
Edinburgh Mathematical Physics Group (EMPG) seminars
These seminars are organised by the School of Mathematics.
Theoretical Particle Physics event calendar
This calendar shows the Particle Physics Theory seminars, Higgs Centre Colloquia and EMPG seminars.