We pledge to work with students and staff to promote an inclusive culture within the School that provides equality of opportunity and celebrates diversity. This is an ongoing commitment, as we aim to continually improve our ways of working to enable all staff and students to reach their full potential.
Victoria Martin, E&D Director.
We are always planning for new ways to improve ourselves and EDI within the School. Some main goals we want to achieve in the near future, are the following:
- Achieve Athena SWAN Gold status
- Achieve Juno Excellence status
- Working towards widening participation
- Seeking to address the ethnic minority attainment gap
- Working towards making the building more inclusive
- Revision of the promotions process and the workload allocation model