Dr. C. G. Pruteanu
Ciprian is a member of the following School research institute and research areas:
- Lecturer in Extreme Conditions Physics, School of Physics & Astronomy, University of Edinburgh: Apr 2023
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in the School of Physics and Astronomy, University of Edinburgh: Jan 2021 – Mar 2023.
- Research Fellow in the Department of Earth Sciences at University College London: Oct 2019 – Dec 2020.
- EPSRC Doctoral Prize Fellow in the Department of Physics and Astronomy at University College London: Oct 2017 - 2019.
- Visiting Scientist at the Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics Trieste – Nov 2017.
- Visiting Fellow at the Geochemical Research Centre, University of Tokyo: Apr 2016 – Jul 2016.
- PhD in Condensed Matter Physics, The University of Edinburgh, UK. Thesis title: ‘Mixtures of methane and water under extreme conditions’ : 2013-2017.
- BSc Physics, University of Edinburgh, UK: 2010-2013
Ciprian currently offers the following PhD project opportunities: