Dr J.A. Zuntz
- Academic staff
Royal Observatory, Edinburgh (ROE)
Room Higgs H 1.05
- Email: joe.zuntz [at] ed.ac.uk
- Tel: +44 (0)131 668 8262
- Twitter: @joezuntz
- Edinburgh Research Explorer profile
Joe is a member of the following School research institute:
Current research interests
Astrostatistics, cosmology, weak lensing, computational modelling.
I lecture the Milky Way, galaxies, and cosmology parts of the course "Discovering Astronomy" and the waves and optics parts of "Physics 1B: The Stuff of the Universe". I am a workshop leader for "Computer Modelling"
I usually offer Masters and Senior Honours projects.
Joe has featured in the following recent School news stories:
- Cosmic shear in harmonic space from the Dark Energy Survey Year 1 Data: compatibility with configuration space results DOI, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 516, 4, p. 5799-5815
- Astrophysical Journal, 938, 2, p. 1-24
- The Open Journal of Astrophysics, 5, p. 1-12
- Transitioning from Stage-III to Stage-IV: cosmology from galaxy×CMB lensing and shear×CMB lensing DOI, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 514, 2, p. 2181-2197
- Dark Energy Survey Year 3 results: Cosmology from combined galaxy clustering and lensing validation on cosmological simulations DOI, Physical Review D, 105, 12, p. 1-30