PhD project: Habitability of Extraterrestrial Environments
Our PhD projects and their availability change from year to year and depend on Doctoral Training Programs and Projects submitted to them. Please contact us if you'd like further information.
- Professor Charles Cockell (School of Physics & Astronomy, University of Edinburgh)
The project supervisor welcomes informal enquiries about this project.
Find out more about this research area
The links below summarise our research in the area(s) relevant to this project:
- Find out more about Astrobiology.
- Find out more about the Institute for Condensed Matter and Complex Systems.
- Find out how to apply for our PhD degrees.
- Find out about fees and funding and studentship opportunities.
- View and complete the application form (on the main University website).
- Find out how to contact us for more information.