Professor E Gardi
- Director of Higgs Centre for Theoretical Physics
- Academic staff
James Clerk Maxwell Building (JCMB)
- Email: einan.gardi [at] ed.ac.uk
- Tel: +44 (0)131 650 6469
- Personal home page
- Edinburgh Research Explorer profile
Einan is a member of the following School research institute, research group and research areas:
Einan Gardi is well known for his work in perturbative Quantum Chromodynamics, notably in the context of resummation in event-shape distributions and inclusive B decays.
His recent research activity focuses on the long-distance singularity structure of QCD scattering amplitudes and soft-gluon exponentiation.
Einan Gardi is currenly teaching two courses:
1) Dynamics - a course on Newtonian mechanics using differential equations and conservation laws, taken by all Physics students in their second year (4th semester).
2) Modern Quantum Field Theory - an advanced course on relativistic quantum field theory in its path integral formulation, and renormalization (5th year / Master / PhD)
Einan currently offers the following PhD project opportunities:
- Journal of High Energy Physics, 2022, 8, p. 1-86
- Physical Review Letters, 128, 13, p. 1-7
- Journal of High Energy Physics, 2022, p. 1-132
- Journal of High Energy Physics, 18, p. 1-85