Dr P S Clegg
Paul is a member of the following School research institute and research area:
- Soft interfacial materials
- Application of soft materials in energy technologies, food, personal care products, etc.
- Emulsions and emulsification
- Guiding experiments on soft composite materials using machine learning
At the moment I teach the Lasers and Applications course for final year BSc and MPhys students, I lead workshops and labs for Physics 1A and Physics 1B respectively and I also organize the Probes of Soft Condensed Matter course for graduate students.
- Rheology of protein-stabilised emulsion gels envisioned as composite networks. 2 - Framework for the study of emulsion gels, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 594, p. 92-100
- Rheology of protein-stabilised emulsion gels envisioned as composite networks. 1 - Comparison of pure droplet gels and protein gels DOI, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 579, p. 878-887
- Soft Matter, 16, p. 7342-7349