Dr P S Clegg
Paul is a member of the following School research institute and research area:
- Soft interfacial materials
- Application of soft materials in energy technologies, food, personal care products, etc.
- Emulsions and emulsification
- Guiding experiments on soft composite materials using machine learning
At the moment I teach the Lasers and Applications course for final year BSc and MPhys students, I lead workshops and labs for Physics 1A and Physics 1B respectively and I also organize the Probes of Soft Condensed Matter course for graduate students.
- Sonicated extracts from the Quorn fermentation co-product as oil-lowering emulsifiers and foaming agents DOI, European Food Research and Technology
- Foaming, emulsifying and rheological properties of extracts from a co-product of the Quorn fermentation process DOI, European Food Research and Technology
- Chemical Communications