Dr P S Clegg
Paul is a member of the following School research institute and research area:
- Soft interfacial materials
- Application of soft materials in energy technologies, food, personal care products, etc.
- Emulsions and emulsification
- Guiding experiments on soft composite materials using machine learning
At the moment I teach the Lasers and Applications course for final year BSc and MPhys students, I lead workshops and labs for Physics 1A and Physics 1B respectively and I also organize the Probes of Soft Condensed Matter course for graduate students.
Paul currently offers the following PhD project opportunities:
- Langmuir, 34, p. 8629-8638
- BNF Nutrition Bulletin, 43, 2, p. 189-194
- Mixing Time, Inversion and Multiple Emulsion Formation in a Limonene and Water Pickering Emulsion DOI, Frontiers in chemistry, 6
- Soft Matter, 14, 19, p. 3783-3790
- Direct transformation of bijels into bicontinuous composite electrolytes using a pre-mix containing lithium salt DOI, Materials Horizons, 5, p. 499-505