Professor A Morozov
Alexander is a member of the following School research institute and research areas:
My main research interests are in soft condensed-matter and include flows of Newtonian and complex fluids, flow instabilities and the transition to turbulence in these fluids, shear banding, and swimming of microorganisms.
I currently hold an EPSRC Career Acceleration Fellowship.
In the last five years, I have taught Methods of Mathematical Physics, Advanced Statistical Physics and Lagrangian Dynamics. Presently, I am teaching Statistical Mechanics, course web-page: http://www2.ph.ed.ac.uk/~amorozov/teaching.html
- Interplay between Brownian and hydrodynamic tracer diffusion in suspensions of swimming microorganisms DOI, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 974, p. 1-16
- Science Advances, 9, 22, p. 1-7
- Linear stability analysis of purely elastic travelling wave solutions in pressure driven channel flows DOI, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 959, p. 1-10
- Soft Matter, 19, 2, p. 189-198
- Physical Review Fluids, 7, 8, p. 1-80